Landmannalaugar is a unique geothermal area in the highlands with a natural hot spring river to swim in. This area is also known for it’s stunning and popular hiking routes. On this trip we also visit the spectacular volcano crater lake Ljotipollur, Lake Frostastadavatn and get up close and personal with the infamous Hekla volcano.
- Departure: 8:30 – 9:00 (AM)
- Duration: 9-10 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off: at your place of stay, hotel, apartment etc.
- Thjorsardalur valley
- Hjalparfoss waterfall
- Frostastadavatn – lake
- Landmannalaugar – natural hot spring river (bring your swim suit and towel)
- Ljotipollur – crater lake
- Domadalur valley and Lodmundur mountain
- Hekla volcano – up close and personal